Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Daisy Scout Swim Party

For our end of the year Daisy party we went to swim at our Daisy leader's house.
It was nice because even the brothers got to swim.



Some of the girls were a little cold...

but all in all a great time was had.

We've also had some bad weather lately - and Ben ended up falling asleep in our "tornado shelter" aka closet.

Now that's a tired kid!

6 comments:

jessica said...

awww Benny boy, you are too cute! What a fun end of year Daisy party!

Allison said...

I bet you were kept pretty busy at that pool party! Glad the weather didn't interfere!

chrissy said...

So fun! I love Ben asleep in the tornado shelter. He is so cute!

Sue said...

Looks like a great time was had by all ~ love Ben asleep in the closet.

WhatIsSharonDoingNow said...

I'm impressed with how organized that closet looks!

Unknown said...

so fun- I was a girlscout for forever and my troop is still some of my best girlfriends. What a great picture Ben- that will be a family classic for sure... now I have to face book you about something pretty I see in one of your picture :)