
Elizabeth had a kindergarten graduation ceremony the last week of school. I can't believe I have a first grader!

The kids marched in,

and got busy singing their hearts out.

The songs were super cute!
After singing the children all got diplomas - I wasn't able to get a good picture of Elizabeth.

After the ceremony Elizabeth and some of the kids in her class brought her teacher her end of the year gift card bouquet - a present from all of the parents.

Elizabeth and her teacher.

Josiah and Elizabeth

Elizabeth, Kaitlyn, and Emma. Both of the girls live in our neighborhood, we'll be playing together this summer, I'm sure!

We had our friends and family over after the graduation for an ice cream sundae party.
This is our friend Emma and her family. Nick is Ben's age - they'll be in kindergarten together in a couple of years.

Tom, Elizabeth and me. Ben was already outside playing with all the cousins.
It was a special way to end
Elizabeth's kindergarten year.

Elizabeth's Last Day of School!
I came up to Elizabeth's class to bring a special last day of school treat to the kids.

Elizabeth's class

Goofy, excited kids!!




The last 10 minutes of the day was a dance party!

They ended with a giggling A
Tootie Ta song - hysterical to watch!
Elizabeth loved her kindergarten class and learned so much! She is already saying how much she misses school, but I know she is very glad to be home. We're going to have a great summer!
3 comments:
I am actually close to getting teary!! The last day of school is so magical (even for us teachers) and I am moved just thinking of how Elizabeth was feeling :D and you... :) :( :/
Hope you all have a GREAT summer - don't think about first grade yet.
ahhh, can't believe she is already going to be in first grade!!!! That looked like a fun end of the year, she is a lucky girl!
Wow first grade, hard to believe. She is so tall!!! What a great way to end the year and I love the gift card bouquet idea!
Post a Comment