
This isn't the biggest news, but it's pretty cool. When we were on vacation Elizabeth's fish had babies! By the time we discovered them there were 11 left. I don't know how many got eaten by their mother :( but we have a lot left! I was cleaning their tank so we put them all in the bowl so you can see them easily. They are so good at hiding in the tank, we thought we only had 10! We're going to need to give some of these guys away or we are going to have this problem again and again!!

The biggest news is my baby girl got earrings!

She has been wanting them
so badly for a really long time. She has debated back and forth for a long time whether she was brave enough to do it.

Yesterday when we were shopping with our family Elizabeth decided to do it! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera :( so I didn't get any pictures of the actual event. She didn't even cry! I was very proud of our brave girl.
5 comments:
Good job Elizabeth. You look so pretty with your ears pierced. Hmmm....... I see a little surprise coming to you in the near future.
So, while you were watching those three fish and their babies to be, Elizabeth's fish was at home eating hers?! I mean, watching her hatch? ;)
Such exciting news about E's earrings!!! I understand the hesitation... who in their right mind chooses to have a gun up to their head anyway?
AHHHHH that IS a big deal! She looks SO adorable. I liked looking at mom's blog with all of the pictures of the actual event. Cute baby fish by the way, don't know if we'll be getting one or not... :)
What a fun girly milestone! You look beautiful, Elizabeth!
Ps. If they could survive the mail we would take some fish- our tank is empty!
Babies!! How fun! I don't think I have ever heard of someones pet fish having babies, you guys are really lucky! Once again, Elizabeth looks so pretty with her new earrings!
Post a Comment