Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's HOT outside!

So for the past 10 days we have had some members of Tom's family in town...and I didn't bring my camera except for maybe one night!!! Bad me!!

Before Tom's family got here we headed to a Jump Place to burn off some energy in the air conditioning.

I love Elizabeth's expression - pure excitement!!


Love the red socks?! :)
Ben was getting air down this slide - he was making his mommy nervous!





Amelia, Zach, Josh, and Drew met us there.







Our friend Baylee met us there, too. It was a great, cool afternoon.


Another day we invited all of Elizabeth's Daisy Scout friends over to play, with their siblings.

The girls had been to our house twice - once for camping and once for a meeting, so the girls didn't get to play. I think they had a blast playing with everything!



We're running out of things to do in this 100 degree heat!! Fall can't get here soon enough!

1 comment:

jessica said...

Wow, what fun! I forget how fun bounce houses are, we'll have to meet you there sometime! I think even J would love it. You had a FULL house when the Daisy's were there!