
For our fun day before prek started I took Ben to the jump house place near our house with our neighbor, Nick, who is Ben's age.

They had a fantastic day running and jumping around together!

The weekend before the first day of school we let the kids pick somewhere to go out to eat. Ben chose CiCi's pizza - his favorite! :)

Elizabeth loves it too!

The main reason Ben loves it so much is because of the games they have. I was showing Ben how fun Ms. Pacman is!

They got squishy balls, whoo hoo!

First day of Prek. Ben was so excited to go to school. He was ready!!


My goodness, he's a cutie! :)

My two school aged kids!


Ben picked out a new backpack,

and lunch box.

Here we are in front of Ben's school.

He insisted on getting a picture in front of these flowers, too.

The best picture I got in his classroom.
I can't believe my baby is in school 2 days a week!
He had a great day and was pretty ready to go back!
7 comments:
Wow... he looks SO grown up in these pics! I love that he insisted on taking a picture in front of the flowers - he has been in lots of "beautifully set" pictures for sure! Hope your first week of PreK was good too!!
He is such a big boy now. Have a great year in PreK Ben!!
What a cutie pie!!! Love all of the pictures you took of him! Can't believe he's already in pk!
I can totally see a young Tom in Ben!
Yeah for Ben! Hope it is a GREAT year!!!
He looks so big and proud! Love it!
WOW-PreK already. Such cute pictures of the cutie pie. Have a great year in PreK Ben. We love you.
Auntie Amy
(P.S. Emma and Evan start today- tears)
Post a Comment