Yarn wreath...
(Mine is for Elizabeth, the one right on the left of the pumpkin dress. The rest of the dresses were made by my friends - they are all so cute but I really love the modern one on the left!)
Peasant dresses...
I used my leftover fabric to make a dress for Amelia. I'll have to get a picture of the 2 girls together!
Peasant dresses...
8 comments:
Whenever I see your crafts I think about how much I used to love it and how I need to start again. Have I been saying that for a couple years now? I'll get there....
Way to go on your savvy use of pinterest. I checked out the site once and was so overwhelmed that I had to leave and have never returned.
ADORABLE!!! I love all of them. Was the wreath easy to make? Where did you find instructions? Also, love all the dresses. Whoever made the pumpkin one I so want that. How cute. I think I should learn how to sew. Grandma would be proud. Pinterest is so fun and I am hoping to make some things from there too. Keep showing us your crafts. You are pretty talented.
So cute, I love them! That book pumpkin is so cute, you should make one for your favorite sister! :)
super cute and I hate that I have found pinterst!
You sure didn't get that crafting gene from me ~ I think from both of your grandmas!! Love them all, especially the book pumpkin!
Thanks for the compliments! :) Amy - the wreath was very easy. I'm not sure where I found the instructions....but basically I got a wreath form, covered it with batting (the kind in the sheet for quilting) and once it got to the right "thickness" I did about 2 layers of yarn. That's it!
Super cute stuff- I love the dresses! It feels so good to pin cute stuff, but even better to make it yourself!
Love the wreath and I love love love that pumpkin book! You are so crafty!!!
Post a Comment