Monday, September 19, 2011

Elizabeth's Photo Dump!

Since I am using Elizabeth's camera for a couple of weeks I had to download her pictures to give myself some room for pictures. They were pretty interesting! I wanted a record of some of the pictures she got.

Here's cutie Campbell!

Zach and Ben


Amelia running all around!

What a good picture!

Another cute one!


This must be Ben taking the pictures now.

Goofy kiddos! I was taking a picture for Elizabeth on her DS.


This must be Drew taking the photo.


I took this of her brand new earrings.


What a goof! I found TONS of pictures like this!


Jake enjoying his new bone.

The baby fish.


I thought this was so cute! I guess Tom needs Elizabeth to be the photographer to give the big smiles!



I think she did a pretty good job - it's interesting seeing things from Elizabeth's perspective!


**These pictures were all taken in just a few days! When she gets out her camera she goes crazy!

5 comments:

Allison said...

So fun! And wow... BIG smiles from Tom! I think it's sweet that he saves his big grins for his little girl. Awww.

WhatIsSharonDoingNow said...

She's already just like you - she'll be the one her friends can count on to take pictures.

jessica said...

E is a great photographer, I"d never know most of those were hers! She's got some talent!

Unknown said...

I am so impressed... next up blogging!

The A Family said...

I love this! I always say I am going to give Samantha my old camera and then start a blog from a 4 year old's perspective.