Saturday, September 24, 2011

Last Weekend



Last Saturday we had a crazy busy day.



(Elizabeth's camera won't turn the pictures??)

These pictures are in reverse. We babysat Cooper and Jackson overnight. The kids had a great time playing and watching a movie.

We got out some of my Halloween stuff - the boys were playing with the spider rings. I later took the kids to Chipolte and Cooper wore his hat inside. We got lots of laughs! I felt like trying to explain that the boys call them "flying hats" - like from Mario Brothers on the Wii. I decided it wasn't worth it. :)




The day started with Elizabeth going to cheer camp. She went to the local high school for a few hours for a cheer camp where she learned some cheers . While she was there we watched Drew and Josh for a few hours. They came with us to pick her up. I think she liked showing off her cheers!

Elizabeth and her friend Bailee.



Elizabeth with some of her friends from school. I think they had a good time. Elizabeth is started to get pretty brave - being dropped off by herself for a few hours with all these big kids is a pretty big step!

Terrible picture! There she is in the middle.

We had a great day!

2 comments:

The Martys said...

Go Elizabeth Go!! cheer camp, they never had that when I was a kid. Tell E that her great Aunt was a cheerleader. You guys always have something going on.

By the way... scary thing with your glass pan. May have to switch to non glass too.

The A Family said...

Aren't those camps fun! She looks like she had a great time. The boys tweedle dee and tweedle dumb from Alice... where they from your halloween cosutmes last year or the year before?