
Ben has always been that kid who runs everywhere and climbs on everything. I thought I would try him in a gymnastics class and put all that energy to good use. He LOVES it!

(Still my not so good camera - but I got my new camera finally so hopefully the picture quality will improve!)
He is doing so well with gymnastics, I'm excited to see if it is something he'll want to continue with - I think he could be really good at it!

At the same gymnastics center our friend and neighbor, Emma, turned 7. We had a great time at her birthday, but no more pictures because my camera is terrible!

Our other neighbor that has twins Elizabeth's age invited us and our other neighbor friend over for dinner and a fun night for the kids. She had planned to get a bounce house for the kids, but it rained all morning so that didn't happen. They did have a silly string fight and pinata though!

She also planned a movie night complete with a concession stand! The kids earned "money" during dinner and got to spend that money buying candy and popcorn.

Elizabeth doesn't like popcorn (gasp!) but enjoys enough candy to make up for it.

(I know - this camera!!!)
Ben also liked the candy and popcorn so he was having a great time.


The kids are all deeply engrossed in the movie -except my daughter who will always smile for the camera! :)

Cute details!

We had a great night!
5 comments:
What fun friends you have! I can't wait to see what Ben learns in gymnastics class-he's definitely a natural!
I, too, think Ben is a natural. I hope they have a day we can come and watch! Looks like fun at Laura's house.
She doesn't like popcorn?! DOUBLE GASP!
Good luck Ben in gymnastics. How fun that your friends had a movie night.
I love the concession stand idea, I think that will make for a great winter playdate, although my space is not as big.
Sammie is loving gymnastics and I am glad to see Ben thinks it is great too :)
Post a Comment