Somebody lost a tooth...and it wasn't Elizabeth! Ben lost his first tooth yesterday and he was so excited and can't wait for the tooth fairy to come tonight!
He is looking so much older! I don't know if it is just the tooth but wow! Go Ben! I can't believe he already lost a tooth... did it come out on it's own?
WAIT... how old is he? Just a tad older than mike-right? NOOO- I am not ready for our boys to be nig yet!! Although, he looks super excited and that is always fun!
4 comments:
ahhh!! He shouldn't be!!! I can't believe how old it makes him look!
Such a big boy now. Can't wait to hear about the tooth fairy's visit.
He is looking so much older! I don't know if it is just the tooth but wow! Go Ben! I can't believe he already lost a tooth... did it come out on it's own?
WAIT... how old is he? Just a tad older than mike-right? NOOO- I am not ready for our boys to be nig yet!! Although, he looks super excited and that is always fun!
Post a Comment