
The night before Christmas Eve we took the Minivan Express to see Christmas lights! (I totally got this idea from pinterest) The kids got ready for bed as usual but when they pulled down their covers they found a ticket to the minivan express! We headed down to the car where they found popcorn and hot chocolate all ready for them. We headed out to see Christmas lights with all of our snacks.

(I have a lot of cute Christmas cups, but none with lids!)

This house reminded us of the Griswalds - they strung their lights up and down the entire house!

After church on Christmas Eve we always head over to Tom's parent's house. I had to take a picture of the three matching guys. Tom, his dad, and his brother, Mark.

The grandkids.

Tom's parents - I thought this was such a good picture of the two of them.

Elizabeth got a pillow pet from her cousins, she was very happy about it!

So did Ben!

More presents.

Elizabeth and her cousin Sarah.

Sarah, Tom, Victoria, and Mark. All the grays - I guess it was the popular color this year!

The kids were being so wild with a pillow pet fight!

A big pillow pet from cousin Dan.

Grandma H. with the kids and the presents they gave them.
Last, but not least, my kids opened our families big present from G&G - a basketball hoop! Both of the kids are in basketball this season so we needed one of these to practice with! We use it all the time. We had a great Christmas Eve.
2 comments:
I love your mini van trip - and the kids all looked so cute in their matching pj's. You are very talented.
Yay! Your jammies turned out so great! The Minivan Express sounds SO fun too! Next year we are sticking close to home and LOVE to look at lights so I think we might just do it up this way! Better get a minivan! ;)
Fun!!
Post a Comment