Thursday, February 2, 2012

Surprise!!

The sneaky parents were hanging on to a pretty big surprise.


A few weeks after Christmas my mom and dad invited us over to their house for dinner. The kids walked into the kitchen looking like this.

They still didn't know anything at this point. They are pretty used to Grandma decorating and having some fun tables so they just thought Grandma was making them a fun dinner.


Now Grandma is starting to tell them that they get to get up in the morning, get on a plane, and go to Disney World!

Cooper and Elizabeth are starting to understand.

Now Cooper really gets it! Jackson is starting to get excited too, don't think he really knows why though!

Now they all are understanding, Disney tomorrow!!!

Whoo hoo!

Plane ride!!

Pure excitement!

They opened a bag of goodies to be saved for the plane ride.

Jackson and his favorite ever - Mickey Mouse.

Comparing the goodies.

It was the best surprise ever!!!!
Next up, our trip!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Yay! I have been WAITING for this!!!! I have chills. What a FUN, FUN, FUN surprise!! Yahoo, let's go!!!

The Martys said...

That mom of yours......what fun!!! I bet the excitement was awesome. Can't wait to see pictures.

jessica said...

Love the expressions you captured! I should just link to your blog for our disney trip!

Unknown said...

Wow! What a great way to start the trip!