
Elizabeth's basketball team decided to attend a college basketball game for our end of the year party.

Here's Elizabeth with the coach's daughter.

Ben enjoyed watching the game, too.

I think the kids both enjoyed watching their first college game!

The
TCU horned frog came into the stands to visit with the kids. Very fun!

Last but not least our pool is finished! This isn't the finished photo obviously, (since there isn't any water in the pool!) but here it is right after they finished pouring the
gunite on the interior of the pool. I think we are going to have a very hot summer so we are looking forward to having a way to cool off!
2 comments:
Too bad E missed most of the season! Glad she had fun at the party though! Hooray for the new pool!! We'll be right over!
The new pool looks great. I hope we see it in person this summer, or at least me. ; )
Post a Comment