Sunday, April 1, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

After school on Valentines Day the kids opened their Valentines that they had gotten in the mail.
They sure love to get mail!

And money in a card - whoo hoo!



Then the goofiness began.





Next came our heart hunt. Elizabeth read all the clues for the hunt.





They kept searching and searching...

until they found their special treats! They each got a book, a placemat, a tiny bit of candy, and Ben got a fun workbook (he really does think it's fun!)

Elizabeth got a couple new chapter books - she devours books so we are always on the look out for new ones!

We ended the evening with our hearts desire dinner - each of us picked our favorite thing to eat - it was a fun way to end our Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I want to know what was for dinner - I always love to hear! So many cute pictures of some really happy faces! I wonder where Elizabeth got her LOVE of books?! ;)

jessica said...

What a fun Valentine's day! Cute cute pictures!