After getting home from the H's anniversary party we had Tom's brothers wife and her 2 sons come stay with us for a week. I did a terrible job and took basically no pictures!
(This new set up for blogger is really difficult for me to figure out and it loaded my pictures in the opposite order than normal, so everything is backwards. Sorry!)
So, the day our company left it was St. Patrick's Day! We had lucky charms, rainbow fruit, and I had a couple of crafts set out at the table for the kids to do.
He's probably trying to decide if he should eat the spinach or not...it was my only green!
The leprechaun also left clues around the house, which led the kids to these pool toys!
Now they are reading the clues and hunting. (totally backwards - rrr!)
The beginning of the search.
The night before when everyone was over the kids decided to get in the pool. They were crazy because it was freezing! We did heat the hot tub, but still! Kids were going back and forth and it was so windy. Uck! Kids don't care though!
Even Campbell dipped his feet in!
About to dive in to the freezing water!
Last but not least we rode the train through the park one day, a favorite activity for everyone. We were so glad our family came to visit, we had a great time!
(By the way, were these pictures all a little blurry? It sure seems like it to me...I'm wondering if there is something wrong with my camera :(
4 comments:
Looks like a fun time with the cousins. I wondered if Ben ate that spinach. I'm guessing no?
So cute! Elliott has been dying for a post, I came in the other day when she was checking and she said "I'm so tired of Campbell's Birthday!" I can't wait to come swim in your pool- when its warmer of course ;-)
What a load of fun! Hope your camera is okay!
Great idea with the rainbow fruit, cute. That's totally Ben, staring at the fruit deciding if he should eat the spinach :) E's swimsuit is so cute. Looks like they had a fun St. Patrick's Day!
Post a Comment