After the play the actors came onto the floor and let the children come meet them. My kids thought that was so cool!
There are the kids on the right side of the picture, they are waiting in line to meet Belle!
Jessica's kids came to stay for a day a couple of weeks ago and we decided to get a sundae from McDonalds. I always let my kids eat them in the car (usually as a treat for running errands or something) and I thought it would be fun to do it with Jessica's kids. I kind of forgot that I had a not quite 3 year old with me! I couldn't believe what he looked like when I got him out of the car. I have never seen a kid so messy from a little bit of chocolate fudge. I didn't get a picture in the car but if I had you would have seen even his feet and legs were filthy. He had put the ice cream on his foot! It was also all up his arm, but I washed him up before this picture.
Oh my, hysterical!
My good friend that lives two doors down from me, also happens to be named Laura, had a surprise birthday party given to her by her husband at the end of July. Our other friend, Melanie, and I decorated and had a ton of fun. It was a Luau theme. Here's Ben in our photo op.
Tom and Melanie's husband, Paul. They look pretty festive, right?!
Elizabeth looking cute!
There's the birthday girl with her family.
Her husband threw the party at a neighborhood clubhouse - the kids had a great time swimming while the parents had a great time eating!
1 comment:
That play must have been so great for the kids! And Jackson with his sundae... what can be said? haha Lastly, Laura's party looks fun but I have to say... it looks like Tom enjoyed himself too! I am sure he always does but that is the biggest smile I have seen on him in a pic in a while! :)
Post a Comment