Mom has done a reading program with the children during the summer. The kids got shirts and fun activities all summer. They also recorded every book they read this summer on a giant caterpillar...I think they each have read about 150 books!
This is one of the simple activities - they painted a caterpillar on egg cartons and then had fun with shaving cream. They loved it!
Elizabeth had a great time, too!
Jackson and Cooper getting into the fun!
I found this fun book/game online called Once Upon A Time. It slowly teaches the kids how to play chess using a book. I don't know how to play chess either so we're all learning! Drew, Josh, Cooper and Jackson came to play and they all decided to play twister.
Crazy kids!!
Drew and Josh (and Janet and Chris) stayed with us for a couple of weeks after they sold their house...my kids are really missing them now, but we had fun while it lasted!
2 comments:
So sad that our camp days are coming to a close. It was a fun and quick summer.
So glad we have a mom who does such fun stuff for our kids! I need to get that chess book, maybe when my kids are older? Looks like my kids had fun at your house...like always! :)
Post a Comment