Monday, August 27, 2012

Cousins

 My kids have never gone bowling!  Well, maybe when they were really little we went along with our cousins or something, but as of this day when we went with our cousins, they couldn't remember ever going.  They had a blast!  Some of the cousins came to visit from Minnesota so we had a great time bowling with them.  The pictures kind of speak for themselves. :)







 These kids were so funny!  There is a kid out of the picture to the right who is just about to bowl through all the kid's legs - and it worked!! 
 I took this picture for our cousin Claire - she got 3 strikes in a row!!
 The next day we all went to dinner at Joe T. Garcias. 

 All the cousins. 
 Crazy kids!
I feel like my kids are getting to be so big - I can't get over that I have a soon to be kindergartner and second grader!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I can't get over it either! AAAHHHH!!! Hope today went well. What on earth did you do with yourself?!

*Joe T Garcia's - your favorite!! :)

Sue said...

Me either Allison:-)

jessica said...

AW, so fun to see all of the adorable cousins! You guys had a great time with all of them, that's so fun!