I have done this for a couple of years... Ben and Elizabeth in daddy's work and exercise clothes. We like to give the picture to Tom to have in a frame at work.
Cooper and Jackson were spending the night the other day and Ben and Cooper were all cuddled up together! The second the flash came on they unrolled from each other...but I thought they were still cute!
For Father's Day the kids made Tom this candy card that we found on pinterest. My kids have such a great dad, he loves playing with the kids, and they love playing with him! We had a great Father's Day!
3 comments:
Those cards are the best because it is a cute message AND there is candy involved! Yum!
I couldn't read the card but what a great idea! I'm sure Tom loved it.
What a great idea for the card! Cute photo of your kids too!
Post a Comment