Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ben's First Field Trip

                            Ben took a field trip to a farm/pumpkin patch this past week.  It was a blast! 
              It was very organized, I was impressed!  The first station was a race to dress the scarecrow. 
                                                 I guess that's Ben's look of concentration. 
                                                                 The finished product.
                           I think Ben was a little embarrassed!  Here he is posing as a scarecrow. 
 Next up the hay bale jumping area.  This was the best for all the kids because they just ran around like crazy. 


                                                         There's Ben leaping the gap!
                                               The next station was toasting marshmallows. 


                                                                              Yum!
 Then the kids loaded onto the hay ride where they got a tour of the farm.  No mom's allowed so walked to meet them at the next station. 
                                                         There's Ben right in the middle.
                                    The hay ride ended us at the "fun" area.  There was a maze...
                                                            a stand up teeter totter...
 and a giant chair!  (That's Ben with his friend, Jagger)  If you look carefully behind us there is also this three story playground and a rope net trampoline. 
                                                    After all the fun we ate some lunch. 

                                                     Ben's class at the end of the field trip. 
                                                They got to pick a pumpkin as a souvenir. 

                                                                    Ben's first bus ride!
                                       These seats were huge- the kids looked so tiny in them! 
                                                         That's the end of the fun day!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm worn out! I bet those kids were pretty worn out as well. I love seeing a picture of Ben and Mama! What a cool place!!