Elizabeth is obviously a skeleton - her daddy did her makeup :).
Can anyone tell how we are all connected? Think back to the karate kid and pretend that Ben is Daniel in a shower costume. Yes, we are characters from Tom's favorite movie when he was a kid. Me, Tom, and Elizabeth were all skeletons who beat up the karate kid in the movie. Tom wanted to be scary this year. :)
I only got a few couples at the beginning of the party. This is Melanie and her family - Batman, Batman's girlfriend, Batgirl, and Superman!
Thank goodness we have the swingset! This is where the kids spent the majority of their night.
Do you recognize Katniss and Peeta? They are the training version and fighting version. Love it!
Some of the girls playing around.
Elizabeth with some friends on the swingset.
After the party got started I called all the kids into the playroom to play bingo.
Two friends Joanne and Dana - isn't Joanne's costume gorgeous? Her mom made it.
That's the only picture of me I could find! I can't believe the 4 of us didn't get a picture together!
I don't think Jackson ever really played - mostly just ate!
This picture got kind of stuck in the middle but these are all neighborhood guys.
Cooper, the cute football player.
After bingo the kids went out to the garage to pop balloons filled with a treat.
Ben was all about it - but Elizabeth was too nervous to actually pop a balloon. She is so much like me!
Last the kids all played the mummy wrap game.
Some even wrapped up faces!
Ashlynn and Elizabeth
Ben and Cooper
The whole crowd.
After all the kid games we moved onto the adult games.
Victoria's trying to retrieve pennies from the bottom of panty hose. I think it was harder than it sounded!
Dianna trying to get the cookie from her forehead to her mouth.
Dwayne doing the cookie game.
This was a new game. Everyone had shower caps on their heads with shaving cream on top. Their teammate had to throw cheetos and land them on the caps. It was so funny to watch. Everyone was so competitive! We played 11 games and had a few heated debates between teams on who was the winner. Tom and I had such a great time!
This was one of the only new decorations I put up. I took the pictures of the kids in their costumes throughout the years and strung them up. I love love love looking at pictures of the kids when they were little!
Baby Jackson is so stinking adorable!
Wendy and Peter Pan from last year. I feel like Halloween is already over - even though we haven't even had it yet! Such a great time of the year!
6 comments:
AH! The party! I was thinking that Joanne's recent party might have been yours! And, I must say, I went through all of the pictures first by scrolling through them big and one of my first thoughts is that Joanne's costume is gorgeous! I LOVE IT! I also love your costumes. A skeleton is certainly very slimming! You look great in your one little cameo. Also, the picture of the guys in the driveway is pretty funny. Because it is dark the skeleton stands out and you forget that the black is part of Tom's body. Quick glance, he looks like a skeleton body! Those games sound so fun! I can tell some were getting competitive, which I can TOTALLY relate to, because Janet is jumping in the air while Victoria is retrieving pennies. How fun! They are all so lucky to be close and able to attend such a fun party that y'all put on!!
It was a fun party as usual, you have such nice friends. The house looked very good ~ my favorite decor beyond the cute banner of the kids was your bat wall and you didn't post that.
Thanks for having us.
Looks like a great party. I would love to see more of your decor and such. I really like the banner. What a cute idea. Happy Halloween.
LOVE IT! I'm so glad you guys have the party every year, it's so much fun!!!I love it every year!
Oh Allison, I totally missed Janet in that picture and had to go back and look..laughed out loud!!
I love the party! It looked like so much fun- the picture decoration was adorable!
Post a Comment