Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas Eve and Day

 
(I don't know why it's happening but the picture are totally downloading out of order!)
Christmas Eve we went to church early and headed to my mom and dads for just a short time.  The kids opened their presents from each other.    
Did I trick you for a second?  Cooper and Jackson look so cute - too bad Tom wasn't looking :)

After my parents we went over to Tom's parent's house.  I caught Blakely trying to get into the trash - naughty girl :)
Back to my parents - what a cute family- ha ha.  
Oh my if that face isn't Ben  - what a goofy boy!
The kids played bingo - lots of m&ms were eaten!
Some of the cousins.  
 
Elizabeth just loves her cousin Blakely!

They also played a game called shovel the snow - they used straws to suck marshmallows and put them in cups.  
Amelia and Zach got there after a little while, Amelia came all dressed in her barbie cheerleader outfit she got from her dad's house - what a cutie!


After the games we had dinner.  The kids loved it - hotdogs, chips,and grapes - yummy!  (We adults had a more grown up meal :)
Elizabeth really wanted this doll - she was very excited to get it. 

Christmas morning!  We always take a picture at the top of the steps in the morning.  
First, the stockings. 

The focus is on the wrong thing but Elizabeth was so excited to get a real art set and paper.  

You can't see what she is looking at, but Elizabeth was so excited to see her big present - a desk!  She has been wanting a desk in our library where my desk is.  She uses it every day.  
The kids had a great time playing on their air hockey table.  
After opening at home we went to my parent's house to do more opening.  

Brunch!  We always have the poppers and wear these awesome hats!
Elizabeth's big present - her Marie Claire doll!

Ben with his big present - 
a Green Machine bike!  He has hardly gotten to use it yet - it's been so cold and wet. 
The box ended up being a lot of fun, too!
I loved his face while he was opening  :)
 
We actually got snow on Christmas day!  



Last but not least a couple days after Christmas our cousins and my Aunt and Uncle came from MN.  I never got out my camera except for the day they came to my house.  The kids were all so enthralled with the Wii - I had to get a picture of all them in their trance - and Elizabeth on her DS.  This is why I have to limit my kids video game time :)


 A month late but I finally got all of our holidays posted - just in the nick of time.  We leave for Disney in a couple of days!!

No comments: