Jessica and Ryan brought back some fun clothes from China for the kids. Ben loves his new shirt.
Elizabeth is showing off her new dress, purse, and her name written in Chinese.
4 of our kiddos. Claire was taking a nap.
Elizabeth's brownie troop had a fun time earning a badge at Sweet and Sassy.
8 of our girls
Best Friends - Bridget, Emma, and Elizabeth
The girls got to pick out outfits and get their hair done.
After the girls were all ready they had a freeze dance competition.
We ended up with a runway show.
At the end of the school year Elizabeth's class had a living museum. Elizabeth dressed up as Susan B Anthony. She memorized a speech that she had written about Susan B Anthony and as people walked through the halls they would step on the student's buttons and the students would recite their speech. It was a very fun event. She seemed so grown up reciting her speech in front of so many people!
3 comments:
What a clever idea for a history lesson...the museum!
I am so impressed with Elizabeth's runway pose! I would have thought she would want nothing to do with that! I am even more impressed with her Susan B Anthony display! I love that idea too!
I am so sad that I missed Susan B Anthony. Especially loved the dress!
The girls looked so grownup at their Brownie adventure. You got some cute pictures of Elizabeth.
And I love the new header.
Post a Comment