Friday, October 25, 2013

First Day of School

We had two first days of school this year.  Elizabeth started on the real first day, Ben was sick!  He was able to go on the second day.  I couldn't believe he was missing his first day of school!
 
 I just can't get over Elizabeth being in 3rd Grade!! 
 She is looking so grown up!



 Ben on his first day of first grade. 


First grade - time is just moving too quickly. 

 After school we had a first day of school party with our neighbors. 
 
 Do they look like apples?  Not much :)




 After snacks we had a swim. 
Fun first day of school!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my gosh, way too cute!! I just CAN NOT get over the fact that they are in 1st and 3rd grade though. That is way too fast!!

jessica said...

What cute photos! Love the printables you had for the kids to hold!