This is the only picture I got of our company - my dad's side of the family came for a visit. Here the kids are hanging with my Uncle Mike.
Like always the kids did some fireworks in the front yard.
We tried a new way for doing fireworks - we saw it on Pinterest. It worked pretty well for the younger kids - I don't think Elizabeth, Cooper, or Ben really needed it but it made them more comfortable.
The cabin
I love how far back Elizabeth is :)
These best buds were having a great time together.
Grandma made yummy pancakes one morning.
We had to take pictures in the beautiful woods.
Claire was not really into pictures unless she was eating.
Man it's hard to get all 5 kids smiling at the same time! Look at Jackson's face here!
Crazy kiddos
Our friend Nikki came with her kids to hang out for the day. Our kids had a blast together.
My parents have this fun floating dock that the kids would swim back and forth to. They loved the lake and we loved it that our feet didn't have to dangle in the water with all the fish :)
Our annual picture by the fish.
We had a wonderful time at the lake like we do every year.
Thanks for having us mom and dad!
1 comment:
Hahaha, that is so funny that Claire had to be eating! What CUTE outfits though! I KNOW you appreciated not having your toes dangling in for fish bait. ;)
Post a Comment