Thursday, November 20, 2008

Enjoying the Zoo

We have gone to the zoo almost every week because of Elizabeth's school - and we never really ventured to the end of the zoo. We were always so tired by then! Today we made it to the end of the zoo and found some really fun places for the kids. Here the kids are in the "barn".
Ben is riding the carousel. It had been a long time since either of the kids had been on one, and they loved it!

Elizabeth kept telling me "Look, I'm taller than you!" She thought that was very cool. We were the only ones there so the man gave us an extra long ride :)

Checking out the flamingos. It was fun for the 3 of us to hang out and enjoy ourselves at the zoo. I think they both had a really good time, I know I did!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Yea, new fun stuff at the zoo! I bet they loved being there with you and venturing to somewhere new and special.
~Allison