
Elizabeth and I had a great time on Friday going to
Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer at the Children's Theatre. We went with a big group of neighbors and friends. There were no pictures during the actual show so we took a few while waiting for the show to start.

It was fun going to a live play with Elizabeth. This was the first live show (besides Elmo Live) that we have gone to and it was interesting seeing it through Elizabeth's eyes. She first of all didn't understand why all of the people were dressed like reindeer and wanted to know when they were taking their costumes off. I had to explain that they were pretending to really be reindeer and they would keep the costumes on the whole show.
Elizabeth and her friend, Elliott. Anabel and Baylee are in the background.The show was a little different than the real story. There was a "scary"doctor in this play, according to Elizabeth, and she was ready to leave when he came out. He did have a gigantic shot, which was a little disturbing. All in all I think she enjoyed her first play. It was fun for just the 2 of us to go enjoy something together. (Grandma B was nice enough to babysit Cooper and Ben for me!)
2 comments:
What a fun day for Mommy and Elizabeth. Elizabeth you looked like a real lady all dressed up for the theater!
~Allison
How fun, I'm glad you guys got to go! And Allison's right, you do look like a lady, so big!! I'll have to get her to tell me about the show, and I'll see if she mentions the scary dr!
Jessica
Post a Comment