
We had playgroup this week at a real gymnasium with all the trampolines, pits, and all sorts of equipment. All of the kids had so much fun! I got a picture of pretty much everything the kids played...so here we go! Here Elizabeth is on the rope swing...so much fun! (I even tried it!)

Walking the beam. I really liked this beam because it's hardly sticking out of the ground, the soft mats are right on the side so they couldn't really fall.

Swinging on the bars,

and getting tugged on the, hmmm, I forget what it's called but it was fun:) We could get the kids spinning fast!

Look how long the tramp is! The kids could get a lot of speed on that thing!

The pit was everyones favorite. It's the first time my kids had been in anything like it. They loved just falling all over in it!

We had a great time...we can't wait to do it again!
3 comments:
What a fun gymnastics center! It looks like the kids had a great time! Great pics!
Jess
looks like lots of fun. love mom
The pit is my favorite part too!!! It is great that your playgroup does so many different things together.
~Allison
Post a Comment