Friday, December 26, 2008

Cooking this Christmas

The kids, Tom, and I were busy baking for the holidays. Ben was busy tasting it all. (luckily we kept all of this stuff for just us...I figured our extended family probably wouldn't want Ben's sticky fingers throughout all their food)
We decorated a gingerbread house...the kids love doing it.
So cute!
Ben, again, mostly tried to eat the sprinkles. His mouth was dyed purple for a while!

The kids had so much fun doing all the baking with Tom, they don't get to cook with daddy very often, so it was a big treat. So come on over if you want sticky, germ filled cookies and a gingerbread house! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable as always

(are those the cookies I ate on Christmas morning??------just kidding - those germs don't bother me!!)

TLEB said...

Ha Ha - that was actually the cake for Jesus's birthday - but Tom left a little without egg for the kids to nibble on...so I think you are safe :)

jessica said...

I would love some of those cookies, I missed your kiddos and their germs while we were out of town! Ben and Eliz both look like they had so much fun. Elizabeth is sure giving you some sweet smiles!
Jess