Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

We had a great Thanksgiving at my parent's house with all of our out of town family. They had lots of leaves on the ground, so the kids had so much fun rolling around in them, throwing them in the air. Doesn't Cooper look so cute in his sweater vest?
Here is my Grandma, Uncle Scott, Uncle Ross, and Grandpa. They are waiting for Thanksgiving dinner.

I thought this was so funny. It's my uncle Todd, Ross, and Jim and my dad. This is BEFORE dinner! The dinner is hot in the next room and the guys are in here digging away at the leftover turkey. That's men for you!
My Aunt Amy and her family. What a cute family!

Everybody outside enjoying the warm weather. A few crazys even went swimming! It is November! (I guess it was in the 60s which is pretty warm for them)

Our families...trying to get a Christmas card picture for my mom.
We had an early Christmas with the out of town family. This was Ben's favorite present - his umbrella. He had to walk around with it the rest of the evening. We all spent the day ducking out of the way of the umbrella.
Grandpa and Ben, what cute reindeer!

Elizabeth taking a turn as a reindeer.

Elizabeth and her daddy on "Christmas" day. We had so much fun with our family. We don't get to see them very often, so it was great to spend so much time with them. I'm glad the kids got to see their great-aunt and great-uncles, and their great-grandparents. I think they enjoyed it too!

2 comments:

jessica said...

What cute pictures! I love the reindeer!!
Jess

Allison said...

Very nice post, you covered a lot! The pictures are all great. I went in the hot tub on Thanksgiving...does that count? I could never survive in Minnesota!!
~Allison