A good friend of Jessica's and mine from high school got married this past weekend. It was great to see her and some of our high school friends - some of which we haven't seen since high school!

High school friends

Elizabeth and Katie - Katie is one of Valerie's daughters and she is 3 days older than Elizabeth. Valerie and I were in the hospital for one day at the same time delivering our girls.

Group picture! We all had husbands there, and yet they didn't make it into one photo! Strange, huh?!

The beautiful bride, Valerie. We had a great time at the wedding. Thanks for having us, Valerie!
3 comments:
Fun to see old friends. And by "old" I mean one's you've had for a while... :)
Were the guys at least taking a few of the pics?!
~Allison
Thank you, so much, for coming Laura!!!!!! I'm glad we got some pictures together!
-Valerie
Beautiful pics! She was a beautiful bride!! And yes, I think Tom was taking the pics. :)
Jess
Post a Comment