
Elizabeth is very into art projects so I was trying to think of something cute and fun that would be Valentiney (is that a word??) I thought of the crayon shaving idea. You shave some crayons (this is about 6 crayons) with a pencil sharpener. Elizabeth did a little of this, it's kind of tiring on the hands.

We melted them between 2 pieces of wax paper on the low setting of the iron.

Waiting so patiently for mommy to hurry up and stop taking pictures!
Elizabeth cut out all the hearts and we hung them on curly ribbon and put them on the back door. We needed some cute decorations in here!
4 comments:
Cute idea! We're going to have to try that, E is so into art projects too
You are too creative. I had forgotten all about this type of project. I might do with Sam even though she is probably too young
Nichole -
I let Ben join us too - but he mainly just watched. He did enjoy it though so it might be worth trying with Sam!
You are something else! What other stay at home moms are doing cool Valentiney (it's a word now) art projects at home? Thanks for watching Jane today. I hope she wasn't too much extra work for you. I imagine 3 two year olds and a three year old were quite a handful. I really appreciate it!
Post a Comment