Monday, January 19, 2009

What a week, and what a party!

Last week we had a sick week; Elizabeth had strep throat and Ben had strep throat, pink eye, and an ear infection. I then came down with strep throat, too! Needless to say we had to skip a lot of our activities last week, but we were able to make it to our friend Baylee's 3rd birthday party this weekend. (Those antibiotics are miracle workers!)


The party was at a gymnastics center, and the kids had a blast! Jumping in the foam pit,


walking on the balance beam,

swinging on the rope swing,

and somersaulting down the mat.


They even had a trampoline for each child...how special!

So the party was so much fun, and now it's on to Ben's birthday week! We will be busy doing things for Ben's party this week (besides zoo school, a couple of play dates, Ben's gymnastics, Elizabeth's dance and babysitting Cooper 3 days this week!) so I thought I would start posting some things from the party. I hope you're interested in party details! :)
Here is the invite for Ben's party. Can you tell we are having a farm party?
Tomorrow the gift bags....Whoo hoo!

4 comments:

The Martys said...

OMG- those have got to be the cutest invites!! SO creative. I cannot wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.

Evan's b-day is a prince theme. Any good ideas?

Glad to hear you are all feeling better. Strep...yuck!

Allison said...

Who did you find to cut that paper? Not the barn but the other two sheets! What perfection!!! ;)

You already knew I liked the invites especially the free hand barn (you're good!) - can't wait to see the gift bags.
~Allison
*glad y'all are better!

TLEB said...

Oh yes, isn't the cutting perfect! Didn't you know, I have an assistant named Allison :)

Anonymous said...

Those invites are just FABULOUS!! You K teachers are just brimming with creative ideas!!
I have to take a nap now, just reading all the "normal" activities you have in a week!
Good night,
~meg