
I'm sure you've noticed by now that we tend to go to the zoo alot! It's a favorite spot for our family, Elizabeth even goes to school there. But this is the first time I have been to the touch tank. I didn't even know it was there! The kids were able to touch shells, hermit crabs, starfish, sea urchins, and coral. It was the closest the kids have ever come to sea life, so it was a fun experience for them.

Ben was ready to jump right in!

We also had to have a ride on the merry-go-round, of course.

It's their favorite!

Cooper met us at the zoo. He loved it, too!


We always have to stop and see the gorilla, it's all Ben talks about. It was fun to get to go with Tom to the zoo, Elizabeth loved to tell us all the things she is learning at zoo school. It was a great trip!
2 comments:
That does sound/look like a fun day at the zoo. It's nice that TX has winter weather fit for a day out... most days at least.
~Allison
the touch tank looks neat. there is a lot to that zoo that I haven't seen either. I'll have to have Elizabeth take me on a tour.
Post a Comment