Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pretty in Pink (and Black)

Elizabeth had her dance/gymnastics show this week. She was lucky enough to have a lot of visitors to see her - Grandparents on both sides, her daddy, her Aunt Janet and cousins. Lucky girl to have so much family live so close! She loved all the attention. :)

Elizabeth on the high bar. For some reason she is a little nervous of this, so I was proud that she did it so well.


This is what the boys were doing during the show. The kids who were watching the show were allowed to go anywhere the girls weren't. So Ben, Cooper, Josh, and Zach had a great time running around, acting crazy.

Elizabeth on the balance beam.
E making a "table top" I guess it's the first step in a backbend.

This is their creative movement - dancing with scarfs.

Don't they all look so cute together!? This is the first time we had coordinating outfits so it was even cuter in my opinion :)!
Elizabeth and her good friend Elliott. All the girls did such a good job - and looked so sweet!

3 comments:

jessica said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful! I'm so sad I didn't get to see it in person! She is so brave on the high bar, wow! Great job Elizabeth!

Nikki said...

She looks so cute and proud of herself! By the way, you did a great job on her skirt!

Anonymous said...

Great job Elizabeth!! It was so fun to watch you dance and do gymnastics.

Love Grandma