
Oh yeah, this was a fabulous morning. Keep going with the pictures, they are all crying. They all just got up (I think Cooper was just whining because the other 2 were so
loud) and everyone wanted to be held, E didn't want to go to school, and everyone was
tired! 
So eventually we all got out the door

and we were eventually all happy again. That drive to zoo school quieted them all down and we actually had a really fun time at the zoo. I'll have to post those later though, no time now! Have a good afternoon, everyone!
8 comments:
Too funny. Love those mornings.....
I think they sometime plan that to see if we will go crazy!
Love it. Did E yell at you for taking her picture when she was so upset?
~Allison
that is so funny, glad it was you not me!
You would take pictures of those poor babies crying! Meanie! ;-)
I had to take a picture. It was too funny! Plus it was either take a picture or start crying right with them :)
Oh my, can I relate to days like that. It is funny you captured it on film. I will have to remember to do that.
Oh yes, days like that are so much fun! At least now I know it's not just my kids :)
Post a Comment