*Disclaimer* These pictures are a little crazy - Ben is wearing Elizabeth's pink hat and all the kids have our pure white sunscreen on their face. The one when we go in public I always try to rub in to not make it too obvious. In our backyard I just leave it alone so they all look a little eerie!
I want the ball! Elizabeth! Get your cottn' pickin' hands off my ball!
Isn't anyone going to help me? I want this ball!
Now Ben's in the mix!? Help me!
(Cooper's mommy put him in time out by this point for pushing)
You just relived most of my days! One crying for something, the other one playing with it just because the first one wants it... you get my drift!
1 comment:
Well the problem is that you have ONE fun fun ball!! That thing looks pretty big! No worries with the white faces, just leave the big red noses for costumes!
~Allison
Post a Comment