The pictures are a different story. I wanted to take a picture of E in her dress and this is what I got.
Turn around Elizabeth!
Hello - where are you Elizabeth?

Finally she turned around. The dress was a lot harder than I thought it would be for me. I had to add another layer underneath it because it was a little short and see through. And, I realized, I'm just not that great at measuring and making sure everything is even (like on all the hems). Oh well, I got it done, and I think it turned out alright! I have one more type of fabric like this so I hope I am able to do it again!
5 comments:
WOW! Good for you! I am so not brave enough. I always told myself that once I had kids I would make Halloween costumes and cute dresses and such but instead I just ask my mom to do it. I will have to learn how to sew one of these days. You did a really good job! Turned out very cute.
I think Grandma would be impressed, I know I am. (I don't know if they check the blog.) I would love to sew things for Emma. Maybe I should take lessons. You keep living up to Martha Stewart and making me look bad. lol ; )
Isn't that fabric great?! My mom found that last year and made a couple dresses for Victoria. So handy to have the "hard part" done for you... looks cute!
~Allison
Wow, I am impressed! It looks SO cute!
J
Cute dress!
Post a Comment