Monday, March 23, 2009

Gardening Weekend


So, we had a busy weekend, but I took NO pictures so this is all I have to post. Tom took this one of me and the kids gardening. Notice I cropped myself out :) This kids were very busy helping me spread mulch and plant flowers on Saturday. We went to dinner at Tom's parents house. On Sunday, after church, Tom and I were lucky enough to be able to go out to lunch while my parents watched the kids. It's so nice to be able to go out, just the 2 of us! Happens so rarely! Hope you all had a good weekend!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Elizabeth is turning into quite the poser!! I like your gardening hat - wish we could have seen more! A date?! what is that?
~Allison

jessica said...

cute cute pic! She is a little poser now! Can't wait until Cooper does that. Your yard looks great!