Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dyeing Easter Eggs

We had a fun Easter egg dyeing party on Friday night at my SIL Janet's house. We had so much fun (even though Elizabeth doesn't seem like it in this picture!)


Here's part of our group.


Cousin Zach dyeing eggs.



Ben showing off his very light blue egg. Can you tell how blue his hand is? Ben quit using his spoon after about 2 eggs and used his hand to pull the eggs out of the dye. He won the prize for the messiest egg dyer! (is that a word?)

Elizabeth deep in concentration dyeing her eggs.

Cousin Drew up on the table to get the best angle for dyeing eggs.

Josh had the same plan.

Thanks for having us over, Janet!

5 comments:

The A Family said...

Looks like they had fun! Tell Ben I used my hands too, the spoon is overrated!

Allison said...

So from these pictures I can see that you are the only one that made the kids cover up their clothes. That makes me laugh, but I suppose you couldn't get them naked like I did with Emily. I also got a kick out of Ben's VERY light blue egg. Gotta love the patience of a 2 year old!
~Allison

Janet said...

Thanks for coming! Cute pictures!

Vanessa said...

looks like you guys had a colorful time!

Joanne said...

It looks like Ben's hand is bluer than the egg! So cute! I bet they had a great time doing it. How nice is it to have family so close by to share great memories like that!?! Too awesome!