Monday, April 13, 2009

More B-Day

So be prepared, there are a TON of pictures here! I just wanted to make sure I got one of each of her party guests. This year, because Elizabeth wanted a princess party, we decided just to invite the girls who were around Elizabeth's age, and of course her cousins Drew and Josh. Ben was allowed to invite a friend, and of course, he chose Cooper. This pic is Elizabeth with her doll that her Great-Grandma B got for her. I am still unsure if my Grandma made it or not (she made us Cabbage Patch dolls when we were little) but I know she has had it a long time and she was saving it for when Jessica or I had a little girl. Elizabeth was having fun dressing and undressing it. She can finally do that by herself.
We had a pinata at the party (I think E thinks it's not a party unless there is a pinata) so Ben was having a great time smashing it. Love his hair? I have another picture of it. Auntie Jessica was nice enough to do his hair along with all the other girls.

Cooper taking his turn. Don't you love it that he kept his knight outfit on?!


E's friend Elliott taking her turn.
This is the group in front of Elizabeth's castle. We made the castle out of a refrigerator box. Elizabeth wanted a castle since Ben got a barn.
Elizabeth's getting ready to blow out her candles. Don't you love how her cousin Josh (the one on the right) is poised to help?!
Here we are playing "musical chairs". It's not really musical chairs because there were no chairs, but I had pictures from all the Disney movies that I got online along with about 4 pictures of Elizabeth dressed as a princess. The kids walked along the pictures to the Disney music I had playing and when the music stopped, if the kids were on a picture of Elizabeth, they got a prize or an M&M.

Ben and Cooper with their hair. How funny are they?!

Even baby Emily got in on the hair action!

Our friend Jane dressed as Belle - isn't she so cute!

Another friend, Ashlynn, after her time in the hair salon. So pretty. I must also say, girls cooperate so much more than boys in taking pictures! Almost all the girls were more than ready to smile big for the camera. No bribing needed.

Annessa and Anabel enjoying their M&M's.

Drew and Baylee were busy at our wand making station.

Another friend, Maci, waiting patiently for her turn getting her hair done.
Elizabeth after her hair was finished.
Elizabeth with Grandpa B. Grandpa was nice enough to bring Elizabeth a bouquet of flowers on her birthday that we used on our mantel. Elizabeth is so lucky to have such great Grandparents on both sides of the family. It was a great party with all her friends.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Yep, just like I remembered it - great party again!
~Allison