Elizabeth had a great time this past Friday on a special night with her Grandma and Grandpa. They first went out to dinner at Unos and had pizza and dessert. They then went to see the play Frog and Toad at the local children's theatre. Elizabeth felt so special to have a night all to herself with her Grandma and Grandpa. Ben can't wait until he is 4 and gets to do such big things with his Grandma and Grandpa.
The other picture on the right of Elizabeth with pink lips is us at the ice cream shop. Elizabeth had her 4 year appointment - and 4 shots! She was in the 100% for height and 100% for weight - we have a big girl :) The only other thing to report is she didn't pass the vision exam! One eye seemed perfect, and with the other she could only read about 3 lines. So we're off to the pediatric ophthalmologist. I guess she's following in her mommy's footsteps (I have awful vision). As a reward we got ice cream. She's so glad that those shots are out of the way - and I am too!
5 comments:
No fun on the shots, but what a great treat to have a special night with Grandma and Grandpa!!
Frog and Toad! So much fun! I bet she loved it!
What a fun day with Gma and Gpa!
All fun except for shots! BOO! Now I am craving pizza too - not good at midnight!
~Allison
What a special girl!!! Thanks for the reminder! I need to get Katie in for her checkup! I completely forgot!!
Val
Post a Comment