
My cute kiddos the other day (in their dirty clothes :) )

Our friend Chrissy and her daughter, Elliott, invited us over (along with Drew, Josh and Baylee) for a movie party. The kids had so much fun! The kids first decorated bags to hold the all important popcorn.

Here are all the kids (minus Zach) with their completed popcorn bags.

Wow - a quiet room for once! All the kids watching the movie (it lasted for about 10 minutes - the amount of time it took for the kids to eat their popcorn). Afterwards the kids played outside on the swing set and had lunch. They had a great time and thought it was very special to be watching a movie with all of their friends.
4 comments:
Looks like fun - what movie?
~Allison
I agree, I wish I had been there to see it, it was CARS!! Woo hoo, Cooper's favorite! :)
That looks like too much fun! What a great idea.
great party! im waiting for irina to sit still long enough for a commercial!a
Post a Comment