
I don't have a ton of pictures from playgroup this Monday...but here are a few cute ones from the day. Can you see behind Josh the gorilla sitting at the window? The kids had a blast standing so close to the giant animal!

Ben feeding the bird. The picture is kind of odd because I am holding Ben and trying to take the picture at the same time. Elizabeth was too nervous to actually feed a bird, she just watched.

More of the kids with the gorilla.


We had a fun day at the zoo with our playgroup buddies! It was a great day to go because it was cool, and it has been raining ever since then, so good thing we got out!
2 comments:
Yes, good thing you got out on Monday. Today was so hot and sticky! I like Ben in the group shot. :)
~allison
cute pics, a fun day!
Post a Comment