Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Spoke Too Soon...

I thought yesterday's eye was bad...I spoke too soon.
Doesn't seem to be bothering him though, does it?
Do you like Elizabeth's makeup? She did it all by herself and thought she looked so beautiful. Of course I always think she looks beautiful, but how funny is her face?!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! What did the dr. recommend when you took him in?


Val

The A Family said...

poor buddy!!! He deserves ICE CREAM, lots and lots of ICE CREAM

The Martys said...

Poor little guy!!!! I thought Emma's eyes got bad. All that from a mosquito bite?! Thank goodness he doesn't live in Minnesota. He would always look like that. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

TLEB said...

I know, Amy, I was thinking the same thing - if we lived in MN we would be in so much trouble! Val -they just said not much! I could give him benedryl if I wanted (but it didn't do ANY good when I first gave it to him)and that's pretty much it! We'll be wearing bugspray from now on though :)

Allison said...

The "CLYCOPS" - AAAHHH!
and HAHAHAHAHAHA about Elizabeth's make-up. That is hilarious. I mean... she did a beautiful job!
~Allison

mom said...

Our poor Benny...... but you're right , it doesn't bother him a bit. Hopefully it won't be this bad at the cabin. Maybe only TX mosquitos do this to him. You know everything is bigger in TX!!

The A Family said...

L- you might look into the avon skin so soft sunscreen, it has bug repelent and sunscreen all in one! It is a lifesaver for us.

TLEB said...

Ooo - I'm going to have to do that Nichole - thanks!