
On Sunday we had our last day babysitting Cooper. We went to the park at 8:15 am - I don't know if you can tell but the kids were bright red, it was so hot out, that early in the morning. We came back and had popsicles at 9am!

At Elizabeth's zoo school the kids brought home lima beans in a baggie. We planted it and we noticed that actual pods grew! I think there were 3 pods - we broke them open to find lima beans. I tried to get Elizabeth to eat it - no such luck. I think she thought it was pretty cool that she grew something though. In our next house I want a vegetable garden. My thought was if the kids grew the veggies they would eat them, but after this I am thinking that might not be true!

We had a busy morning and no one would nap, so here they are relaxing, watching a show.
We had a fun last day with our cousin. Now that we don't babysit him the kids really miss him, so it was fun to have him for a couple of days.
1 comment:
Wow, they were red! I'm amazed it was that hot so early! Cute pics of them watching the show!
Post a Comment