
Elizabeth's friend, Elliott, is turning 4 this week and her mom invited us to go with them to a Bitty Baby tea party at the American Girl store. We went last year with Elizabeth and had a good time, so we were excited to go again this year.

My mom came with us and did a little shopping :)

During the tea party the girls sat on the floor and listened to a story.

Here E is, waiting for the story to begin.

Doing a
fingerplay during the story.

Elizabeth helped read the story - I think she's ready for school!

Our cute girls with their babies.

Ben also turned 2 and a half! I stole a few ideas from my friend, Chrissy. We wrapped half of a present for Ben and made half of a cake. I don't think he really understands what 2 1/2 is...but he loves any excuse to get a present and cake!
7 comments:
I saw "Bitty Baby" and got a start! You can imagine why, I'm sure. Looks like a fun outing & happy half to Ben!
~meg
What a fun day! I'll have to join you sometime when you go, I love that girly stuff! And adorable idea with the 1/2 birthday, you're going to have to remind me of that when it's Cooper's!
I'll bet you did, Meg! What a great present to remember for your bitty baby :)
How fun! Can't wait till Sophia and I can do all of that fun girly stuff.
I love how in the first picture Bitty Baby looks like she's looking off to somewhere else. Isn't it just like babies to be otherwise occupied when you're trying to get a nice shot?
On another note, it looks like a GREAT time! Very fun! I have to say ever since we left your house today Jane has been talking about getting her baby a high chair- LOL
AND I love the half a present and half a cake idea- too cute!
DUH! How did I miss the matching dresses?!? WONDERFUL! Incredible-I've got lots to learn here, good thing Emily's baby is just in jammies still. ~meg
Looks like it was a great time - always fun to have a girly day! How is it that Ben is 2 and a HALF already?! I can't believe it!
Keep up the ideas for Meg. hehe
~Allison
Post a Comment