Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Last of our Trip...I Promise!

I just had a few more pictures I wanted to share of our trip - and then I'm done - I promise! My dad kept catching tons of these little fish and Ben was the only one brave enough to touch them.
The kids loved fishing off the side of the boat. The funny thing is we didn't have hooks on either child's pole. We let Elizabeth decide if she wanted one - and she said no, and Ben just flung his pole everywhere so we thought we were all safer with no hook on his.
We had a bonfire one night, and we made s'mores of course!

My friend, Nikki, drove up to visit with her kids and her mother. Kellen and Ben were enjoying each other as you can tell!
Our 4 kiddos. I made Katie the skirt and gave it to her for her birthday. It was so cute because she didn't want to take it off!
Enjoying their Popsicles. Katie is actually a little younger than Ben, but I think Elizabeth was enjoying having another girl around.
My mom and the kids did a little baking at the cabin - Elizabeth loves to bake with my mom.

Here's us on the flight home. I was a little worried because Ben was not the greatest on the way up - he kept crawling around between me and my parents. Luckily on the way home when we were by ourselves he sat very well and just played and watched a show.
This was his favorite activity. He was stringing fruity cheerios on a pipe cleaner - one went in his mouth, one on the pipe cleaner. It occupied him for about 15 min. so that was successful to me :) We had a very fun trip and are looking forward to going back next year!

5 comments:

jessica said...

More fun times! I'm going to have to remember that idea with the cheerios, that looks like fun!

Allison said...

Fun fun - and next year all FOUR grandkids can go! That will make for a great time!
~Allison

Erin K said...

S'mores!! You're making me hungry.

Joanne said...

Love the pics! You guys are so lucky to have the cabin to vacation to!

The A Family said...

Your pictures are all so great! How fun. We did s'mores on our vacation too, aren't they fun?
Your new niece is way too cute as well.