Thursday, July 23, 2009

Train Ride by the Zoo

The kids and I went on the train by the zoo with Tom's family. It was the perfect day - about 80 degrees and sunny - unheard of for this summer!!
We had a big group with us and we all enjoyed popcorn at the halfway point.

Ben scarfed his down in about 2 minutes!
Not loving the sunglasses...I don't like not seeing her eyes!
It was a fun morning!

5 comments:

Allison said...

I like the sunglasses and you look GREAT! I can tell it was a "cool" day because no one looks good in the 105+ heat!
~Allison

The A Family said...

looks like fun. It has been really nice here this week as well.

Erin K said...

You picked the perfect day to go! Lucky you!

Vanessa said...

what a fun idea!! everyone looks they they had so much fun!

jessica said...

fun times!