
We were finally able to go to our first field trip to an ice cream shop. Elizabeth was so excited to finally get to go on a field trip - especially since at this field trip she got to have ice cream! Here she is waiting in line (see her near the back with blue pig tails?).

The kids got to go in the back to watch how they make ice cream and waffle cones.

Elizabeth is such a rule follower! They were told as they walked into this room to put their hands behind their backs. Here is Elizabeth about 5 minutes later, still keeping those hands behind her back.


Elizabeth and a couple of the kids waiting for their ice cream. All the kids got to pick their favorite flavor and mix in.

Elizabeth picked birthday cake ice cream with sprinkles and gummy bears (gummy bears??)
The cute class at the end of the field trip. It was a great time!
5 comments:
What fun! I NEVER got to go get ice cream on a field trip! She is going to have some HIGH expectations from here on out. ;) I like little rule following Elizabeth... not so sure about the up close and personal girl with the waffle cone. Hope she wasn't breathing any H1N1!
~Allison
Oh my gosh, that is TOO TOO cute! She is so cute, I love that she is such a rule follower! What a fun field trip, I'm going to have to call her and ask her about the field trip!
So fun! She is too cute! I love the blue piggy's!
Is she the tallest in her class? It looks like it from the photos!
I hear you on the gummy bears - don't they just become hard as rocks in the ice cream? Then again, when I was little my favorite DQ Blizzard was with Nerds! Talk about breaking your jaw - and YUCK!
Sharon- she is the tallest in her class. There is one boy who I think is her same height. Who knows where she got her height from?! I got tall quickly though, and then everyone else caught up. Maybe that's how she'll be.
Post a Comment